GPI是什么意思 GPI在线翻译 什么意思的的翻译的解
1. Determined the affinity and selectivity of all the analogues to μ and δ opioid receptors in the rat brain P_2 membrane by radio ligand competition experiment. Their activity on GPI and MVD preparation were assayed. Antinociceptive activity on mouse hot-plate test and degradation properties on mouse brain homogenate of some analogues were tested.
2. The dominant negative mutants were analysed by the biochemical method to detect the function of GPI17:1 The cells harboring the dominant negative mutants of Gpil7p were radio-labeled, analytic results showed that there were accumulation of free GPI lipids and no new lipid was produced.
3. Oxidized low-density lipoprotein promotes atherosclerosis through a complex interaction of inflammatory and immunologic factors that lead to macrophage lipid uptake and foam cell formation. OxLDL interacts with beta2-glycoprotein I (beta2GPI) forming oxLDL/beta2GPI complexes.
4. We postulate that abolishment of procoagulant effect of apoptotic cells may be one of physiologic functions of β2-GPI.
5. We propose that β2-GPI is also able to abolish the procoagulant effect of apoptotic cells.
6. Further studies are underway to investigate the exact intracellular mechanisms underlying the effects of the two substances. In Chapter 4, we observed the effects of metabolites of mangrove fungus Xylaria sp. from the South China Sea Coast, Xyloketal A～D, on the activity of acetylcholinesterase in vitro, and the present data indicated that AChE activity was remarkably inhibited by Xyloketal A～D in a dose-dependent manner.
7. Recorded the clinical manifestation and laboratory findings, then the associations of anti-beta 2-GPI with laborato...
8. Gpd, Ce, Mod, Gpi and ES can be used as the biochemical genetic markers for evaluation of different outbred stock zebratlsh.
9. The results show that increment of strength during natural ageing at room temperature is related to the dominant formation of GPI zones. During the early stage of artificial ageing at 120 ℃, the strong age-strengthening response is due to the precipitation of GP zones. The peak UTS value is achieved as 570 MPa after ageing at 120 ℃ for 22 h, both GP (GPⅠ and GPⅡ) zones and ηphase are major precipitates at this stage. After 22 h, the tensile strength changes little (approximate by at 590 MPa) for a relative long time.
结果外白：该原料存正在明显的自然时效外象，多量的GPⅠ区重淀析出是自然时效深化的首要来源；合金正在120 ℃举办人工时效的初期析出多量GP区，使原料的强度赶疾提升，时效8 h后，其横向极限抗拉强度即可到达570 MPa，时效22 h时可达强度峰值点，此时GP区和η相是首要深化相；峰值时效后延续耽误时效岁月，原料的强度无分明消重，极限抗拉强度保留正在590 MPa足下。
10. METHODS With blood culture positive sample by BacT/Alert~3D and direct identification and antimicrobial susceptibility tests by VITEK32 in clinics to compare with those obtained from cards(GPI, GPS-106, GNI+, GNS-506) incubated with standardized bacterial suspension obtained following subculture to chocolate agar plates and CHRMagarTM microbiology.
11. To estimate the differential potentiality of ES cell line MESPU13, the heart, liver, spleen, lung, kidney, pancreas, gonad, muscle and blood of 19 chimeric mice were analyzed for GPImarker, in these studies, type A band from the ES cells, appeared parallel to the coat color chimerism of the mice.
12. The frequency of thrombocytopenia, prolonged prothrombin time, livedo reticularis and dental ulcer was higher in patients with anti-beta 2-GPI than those patients without anti-beta 2-GPI.
13. SW480 and SW620 cells were also used to study the gene regulation with high carbohydrate intake, where it was shown that during glycolysis eight genes, HK1 (nuclear gene encoding mitochondrial protein, transcript variant 1), GPI, GAPD (glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase), PGK1 (phosphoglycerate kinase 1), PGK2 (phosphoglycerate kinase 2), ENO2 (enolase 2), PKM2 (pyruvate kinase, muscle, transcript variant 2) and GLUT1 (facilitated glucose transporter, member 1) are over-expressed. In our study, we also found that during hypoxia of cancer tissues the resulting up-regulation of HIF-2α(hypoxia-inducible factor 2, alpha subunit) would in turn up-regulate the GLU1 gene, further activating glycolysis.
14. In this article, various types of β2-GPI were obtained by biochemical and molecular biological methods.
15. Calyciflorus clones were studied at four different temperatures. The main contents and results were presented as the following: 1 Three isozyme including gloucose phosphate isomerase, malica dehydrogenase and phosphoglucomutase were selected, and vertical polyacraylamide gel electrophoresis was used to screen the B. calyciflorus population collected in spring and summer from Lake Jinghu. Patterns of GPI and MDH enzymes revealed variations existed in the two seasonal populations. Six different clonal groups from the spring population and seven different ones from the summer population were identified by combing isozymes variations. Two clonal groups with same genotype existed in the spring and the summer populations.
16. GPIPLD not only can stimulate the secrete of insulin, but also can inhibit the formation of amyloid fibrils in vitro. So it can improve diabetic symptoms.
17. Objective To lay the foundation for the study of new functions and immunotherapy of the GPI-modified macaca mulatta chorionic gonadotrophin β subunit.
18. In most patients, GPI-deficient T, B and NK cells were detectable.
19. METHODS: pAd5/PD-L1-GPI adenovirus vector with target gene was constructed and transfected into NIT cells which are known as a mouse insuloma cell line.
20. METHODS: pAd5/ PD-L1-GPI adenovirus vector with target gene was constructed and transfected into NIT cells which are known as a mouse insuloma cell line.
用含宗旨基因的腺病毒载体pAd5/ PD-L1-GPI影响小鼠胰岛瘤细胞株NIT细胞，提取膜卵白经Western blotting外明靶细胞高效外达宗旨卵白PD-L1-GPI。GPI是什么意思 GPI在线翻译 什么意思的的翻译的解