Hi, Please find the translation Below:
These are the things you need to prepare when you travel to India:
1) If you are going as a tourist , then you need to get your E-Visa which can be obtained from or from any travel agency in China, who will do for you. you can find such shops from Taobao. Processing time of visa is 3 working days (excluding public Holidays in India) so make sure to apply atleast 2 weeks prior to your trip.
2) A good Itinerary which you either can make by yourself or you can use a travel agency to do for you. Make sure to research about the travel line , you would like to visit.
3) Make sure you have a valid passport which has a validity of atleast 6 months with 2 empty pages.
4) If you wish to travel to the restricted areas of India like Andaman Islands, Sikkim, make sure to get these permit before arrival.
5) Book your accommodation (preferably 4 and 5 star hotels) for a perfect stay, otherwise research well for budget hotels. Make sure to read the reviews properly before booking them.
6) Make sure to download Ola, Uber (Alipay would work if you were an existing Uber User in China, can use the same login credentials that you had for the app. These apps are for local commute which would save you a lot a lot of money. Zomato, Swiggy are the popular apps to order food online. Except Uber, others have the option of cash on Delivery.
7) IRCTC is the official website/app of Indian Railways can book your reserved train tickets.
for local train commute, you can use UTS app to book an ordinary ticket. It is recommended to use AC-1 to AC-3 tier train tickets. Do not book sleeper train tickets.
8) Makemytrip, Cleartrip, goibibo are famous Indian booking sites for hotels, trains, flights,buses , can use credit card in these websites.
9) Most of the ATM Machine nowadays accepts Unionpay so you can withdraw money upto 25000 Rupees (Limit for a day).Note that most renowned credit cards such as VISA, MASTERCARD, American Express, Union Pay can be used for offline shopping but when it comes to online shopping , there is a big chance they would be not accepted.
10) Carry your own travel adapter incase you are not staying at a 4-5 star hotel.
11) Only carry medicines if you are worried otherwise you can buy good , effective and cheap medicines from the local pharmacy shops.
12) Make sure to avoid scammers. Take care of your belongings.
13) Apart from slums, India has many beautiful things to explore, so rather than wasting your precious time and money there , you can wander off to different parts of India. You may witness poverty but at the same time, you would feel our culture.
14) Most importantly make sure to find a Vodafone/Airtel shop and get a tourist sim, which may take about 24 hours to activate. Dont use pre activated sim cards from small shops as you dont know about the last person who used it and for what purpose!
15) Can exchange Indian Rupees from Bank of China which would give you the best rates, much better than that of Indian shops.
16) Never let someone carry your luggage at the airport or train stations as they may ask for money.
17)prepare plenty of summer clothing as India is very hot at the moment though if you are heading towards the mountains then make sure to pack couple of warm clothing. Carry slippers and a pair of shoe which would be enough.
18) Most temples and religious places prohibits short clothing and shoes, so dress accordingly and wear slippers for that occasion.
If you have any queries , can feel free to ask me :))
Thank you for reading!
9）现正在大家半ATM机都承担银联，是以你可能提取高达25000卢比（一天范围）的钱。小心大家半着名的信用卡，如VISA，MASTERCARD，American Express，Union Pay都可能用于离线购物然而当讲到网上购物，他们很有恐怕不被承担。
14）最紧要的是确保找到Vodafone / Airtel商号并得到旅逛模仿逛戏，这恐怕须要大约24小时材干激活。不要正在小商号行使预先激活的SIM卡，由于你不清晰结果一个行使它的人是出于什么主意！
Translated from Google, so I apologize if there are mistakes!
For Any Visa or Travel Assistance can contact me on my wechat :))